Ladies Group Personal Training - Only 150QR/Session, West Bay Sept-nov

Sep

) — ()

Ezdan Hotel

West Bay, Doha Karte

Lose up to 20lbs in this 10-week bootcamp for ladies only. You'll get everything you would get in personal training for a fraction of the cost!

Course Details:

In group personal training clients receive individual attention while doing exercises that are adjusted to their fitness level. Unlike exercise classes, group personal training does not require all clients do the same exercises, nor does it follow a choreographed workout.

The advantages for clients to participate in group personal training is relatively lower costs, group support, individual attention, and opportunities to ask the instructor for personalised advice.

Join me for a 10-week mind and body changing experience, as I challenge you to push through any boundaries you may have. All classes are in private studio environment, a Bootcamp for women only.

What You’ll Get:

24 sessions (60 minutes)
Custom Fitness Plan
Custom Nutrition Plan
Free consultation/baseline assessment (30-40 minutes)
Bi-weekly measurement’s
Whatsapp Access to Personal Trainer & Group Support

Don’t leave this page without making one of the most important connections of your life. Email me at danahabayeb@gmail.com with any questions you have!

Register here: https://goo.gl/mXZSNt

When we’re not together you can follow me on Instagram @DANAISBANANAS for health-related tips and inspiration.

Dana Habayeb, MSc

I am an ACE Certified Personal Trainer & Nutritionist that also holds an MSc in Health Sciences and a joint BSc in Health Sciences and Psychology from the University of Waterloo, Canada. My unique background allows me to easily see the many facets that play into a healthy lifestyle, which means I am able to give you a comprehensive program that is truly unique to you. No cookie cutter diet or workout plans! For every hour, there’s another hour (or even 2 hours) of work behind the scenes.

On Friday September 15, 2017 at 8:00 pm (ends Tuesday November 28, 2017 at 11:00 pm)

Category: Classes / Courses - Lifestyle, Arts, L

Gehen Sie zu Evvnt Promotions Profil
Organisator:
 Evvnt Promotion