Top Language Jobs Fair Berlin - 15th June. Best jobs for Expats & Bilingual job-seekers
The Top Language Jobs Fair (originally Bilingual People) is back in Berlin!
If you speak two or more languages the event is a great way to showcase your language skills, and get that new job you are looking for.
At the fair, you’ll have the opportunity to meet recruiters from leading international companies face-to-face, apply for positions and drop your CV with them.
Ideal for graduates who are looking to kick start their career, as well as for experienced professionals looking for a new exciting career path, the fair will host companies looking to recruit for candidates in various locations.
Reasons why you should attend the Top Language Jobs Fair in Berlin:
- If you speak 2 or more languages to a business level and looking to start a new career.
- If you are willing to discuss your current situation and ambitions with HR leaders and recruiters.
- If you are looking for advice on your CV.
- If you are interested in meeting face-to-face with the people that can potentially be your future co-workers and managers.
- If you want to put all chances of getting that dream job you’ve been looking for on your side!
When and Where
The Fair will be held at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel (Doblin Hall – Top Floor of the Business centre) - Berlin on 15th June – for one day only (10am – 4pm).
Free entrance tickets have now been released for the event. Please note all tickets are free, they are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
FREE Registration >> https://fairs.toplanguagejobs.com/2019-berlin/
Languages: All European languages (If you speak Dutch, German, French, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian, your skills will in high demand by recruiters).
Sectors: Mainly Sales, Customer Service, Banking and Finance, Graduate, IT, HR, Gaming/Betting…
Hosted in lovely city of Berlin, why don’t you make a day of it? Come down and visit us at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel on 15th June.