Comedian Philly Plowden live at Off the hook comedy club Naples, Florida

Jul

) — ()

Off the Hook Comedy Club

2500 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, FL 34109, USA Map

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT COMEDIAN PHILADELPHIA PLOWDEN LIVE
Philadelphia Plowden is one of the most sound actors/comedians working today.He recently appeared on “America’s Got Talent” and now tours comedy clubs around the nation. His observations & revelations about the human condition, mixed with stories from his own life, take an audience on a 200 mph trip. Philly Plowden puts it all on the line. His ability to relate to people from different walks of life has made him a favorite in the cruise ship industry, comedy clubs & corporate events. Philadelphia Plowden has opened for stars like the late Robert Palmer, Richard Jeni & Julio Iglesias. Stories about his mother, kids & marriage has made Philadelphia Plowden a favorite wherever he plays.

Please NOTE*  the floor chart provided is only a visual reference chart and not to be used for specific seating. The colors indicate the general location of the seats you are purchasing in each section.

FAQs
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes you must be 18 to attend events with valid photo ID.  21 to drink Alcohol
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can call the box office anytime at 239-389-6901 or email us directly info@offthehookcomedy.com
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
ALL ticket are non transferable and Non Refundable please double and triple check your ticket purchase
Can I update my registration information?
Yes you can update your information
Does Off the hook comedy club serve food in the showroom?
Yes, Off the hook comedy has amazing food and serves a full menu throught the performance so plan on coming hungry!  Here is link to our menu
Do I need to make a seperate dinner reservation?
No all tickets are seated tableside and we offer full dinner and full bar menu before and during the performance. 
Sell these tickets on your social media today!  
***DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE AND WANT TO BECOME A TICKET AFFILIATE W

On Thursday July 2, 2020 a

Go to Evvnt Promotion's profile
Organizer:
 Evvnt Promotion