2020 SoLa Rum, Food & Wine Festival

2020 SoLa Rum, Food & Wine Festival
fév.

Lauderhill Mall

1267 Florida 7, Lauderhill, FL 33313, USA Plan

SIP, TASTE, and STROLL UNDER THE STARS... SoLa Rum, Food, and Wine Festival showcases wine, rum and food pairings in a beautiful outdoor environment.

SIP, TASTE, and STROLL UNDER THE STARS... SoLa Rum, Food, & Wine Festival showcases wine, rum and food pairings in a beautiful outdoor environment. The Festival highlights the soul of Lauderhill: live entertainment, multicultural food, samples of wines and Caribbean & Latin rums. We aim to advance central Broward county as a primary culinary destination for rum, food and wine enthusiasts interested in cultural delights.Festival will feature interactive activations, sip and paint, cigar lounge and so much more.

EXPERIENCE THE SOUL OF SOLA ::: VIP EXPERIENCE
AN UPSCALE AND CHIC DINNER EXPERIENCE

VIP Chef led wine education and 3-course dinner
Pre-event reception cocktail and cigar lounge
Swag Bag
An Upscale event within the festival

*Limited Seating | 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (dinner seating begins at 7:00 pm SHARP) 

THE SOLA TASTING PAVILLION ::: CHEF-LED COOKING AND TASTING DEMONSTRATION

Open session cooking demonstrations and food tasting 
Chef-led session
Recipe cards

MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD TO ATTEND & PRESENT ID AT THE ENTRANCE. The organizers, establishments, sponsors, and volunteers of this event are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in the SoLa Rum, Food & Wine Festival, including injury, loss or damage which might be caused by the action, inaction, or negligence of others. I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators or anyone else who might claim in my behalf, covenant not to sue, and waive, release and discharge the event organizers, Lauderhill Regional Chamber of Commerce, the establishments, sponsors, and volunteers of any and all claims of liability for death, personal injury or property damage of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of, or in the course of my participation in this event. This Release and Waive

Se rendre au profil de Evvnt Promotion
Organisateur:
 Evvnt Promotion