Chief Data & Analytics Officer New Zealand Conference 2017
The Premiere Event for Data & Analytics Executives - you're guaranteed to network, brainstorm & bounce ideas with speakers and delegates alike, taking back insights that will feed into real strategies
Conference themes include:
• THE DATA DRIVEN C-SUITE
• DATA FRAMEWORK: MANAGED AND GOVERNED
• DATA INSIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE
• CULTURE AND LEADERSHIP
• THE INTELLIGENT ENTERPRISE
Benefits of attending:
1. Gain practical insights from data experts from numerous industries and hear how they are beginning to maximise their organisational data, covering data management, governance, data quality, data analytics and data visualisation.
2. Gain the communication and leadership tools to convince your organisation of the value of becoming a data-driven organisation
3. Understand data governance innovations: improving data quality, master data management and protection.
4. Data monetisation strategies from real-life big data case studies: turning enterprise data into revenue.
5. Understand how to ingest data insights into the value chain.
6. Two days of insight, conversation and expert-led sessions providing detailed use cases that you can glean practical tips from.
What people are saying:
“CDAO provided an enlightening forum for discussion on what is still a relatively new and emerging area of modern Business.” - Dave Robertson, CricHQ
"It created a real sense of community, with many shared challenges and solutions offered to common issues." - Kim McFadden, Metcash
"One of the best interactive and learning events I've attended."- Tina Maclean, ANZ
Bring the team! We are offering competitive group discounts for teams of 3 or more:
• 1 of every 3 is complimentary
• 2 of every 5 is complimentary
• 3 of every 7 is complimentary
Contact us for more details.
For Sponsorship/Exhibition opportunities please get in touch at:
On Tuesday November 28, 2017 at 8:20 am (ends Wednesday November 29, 2017 at 5:30 pm)
Category: Conferences - Busine